ParishPay at a Glance
ParishPay is the largest, most experienced, and most secure electronic giving provider for dioceses, parishes and other non-profit organizations. ParishPay revolutionized the way parishioners support their parishes by introducing electronic giving over a decade ago. Today, ParishPay has successfully processed hundreds of millions of dollars in donations nationwide on behalf of our clients, and remains the industry leader in helping parishioners fulfill their financial stewardship obligations through electronic giving.
Benefits of ParishPay
- Flexible Donation Interface. Parishioners have the flexibility to make one-time and recurring offertory gifts, donate to special collections, or contribute to capital campaigns and appeals; all from one convenient, easy-to-use donor platform.
- Robust Reporting Tools. Parish administrators have access to powerful reports to analyze donation activity, reconcile bank deposits and budget future income.
- Marketing Support. ParishPay helps you spread the word about electronic giving by providing free marketing, commitment cards and enrollment materials.
- Highest Security Available. ParishPay ensures the information of your parish and your parishioners is kept confidential and secure by following the highest security standards available, including PCI Level 1 compliance and SSAE-16 certification.
- 7 Days a Week Customer Support. We are here for your parishioners 7 days a week by phone or email.
- Cutting-Edge Mobile Technologies (Coming Soon!). ParishPay offers the latest in mobile phone/tablet technologies from iPhone and Android apps, to mobile credit card swipers for iPads, to accepting in-person donations and selling tickets to parish events.
It's convenient, I don't have to do anything. I just look at my statement every month, and I see that the money is taken out. It works out very, very well.
Society of St. Vincent de Paul
Sacred Heart Conference,
Punta Gorda, FL